Leaderboard
728x15

Nice B To B Business photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these b to b business images:



b to b business
Image by Joe St.Pierre
I start my first workshop class at New England School of Photography today. The workshop I am taking is "how to launch your photography business" so hopefully within this next 10 weeks ill be up and starting my career.

ps. don't forget to enter my PRINT GIVEAWAY!

Website | Facebook | Tumblr


waiting
b to b business
Image by .sanden.
Plano, TX – Business trip; we were waiting for the next day to start; it had been four weeks in the same hotel. Most of the crew quit over the next two weeks; little did we know this project would not be done until after 31 cities and seven more months of long hours and thousands of frequent flier miles.


Exhibits A & B
b to b business
Image by Brian Lane Winfield Moore
Went on a "business" trip with the team of govoteabsentee.org to San Francisco.

Banner