Leaderboard
728x15

On The Road

Large Rectangle

A few nice business consultants images I found:


On The Road
business consultants
Image by I_am_Allan
ODC: On The Road

For me, when I hear On The Road I think of business travel. Being a consultant, I travel quite frequently, though it varies depending on the project(s) I'm on. Last year I flew less than 20K km, but the year before approached 100K km.

So far this year I'm at around 40K km, having gone across the pond a couple times, and have a lot of travel booked for the next few months.

Business travel can be fun once in a while, but does take a toll on personal and family life.

Willie Nelson's On The Road Again:
On the road again -
Just can't wait to get on the road again.
The life I love is making music with my friends

And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again


Podcamp Montreal gear
business consultants
Image by Rob Blatt


IMG_0753
business consultants
Image by NEXT Berlin
Luis Suarez Rodriguez, Community Builder and Social Computing Evangelist IBM, Susanne Schoepflin, Managing Consultant Business Development & Marketing IBM, Silvan Thiele, Teamlead WebDevelopment IBM, Bettina Kahlau, Leiterin Marketing Strategy & Market Management IBM

Banner